Do you know Call of Duty? Take the ultimate Call of Duty Quiz right now on Windows Phone absolutely free!
With questions from the very first Call of Duty ever released and all the way to Black Ops II, this Call of Duty Quiz will seriously test your knowledge.
“The ultimate way to test your knowledge of Call of Duty with high quality pictures!”
Questions range from Characters, Maps, Perks and Guns, all from the amazing world of Call of Duty.
The original Black Ops which was originally released back in 2010 is about to be re-released for the Mac platform!
All the DLC which is currently available for Black Ops will be coming to Mac too, all four map packs!
Check out the official press release from Aspyr:
Aspyr Media, Inc., the leader in Mac game publishing, announced today that Activision Publishing, Inc.’s record-setting Call of Duty®: Black Ops will be coming to the Mac. Developed originally by award-winning studio Treyarch and brought to the Mac by Aspyr Media, the Mac version of the epic Call of Duty blockbuster will be available on Macs worldwide in digital and boxed formats this fall.
“Aspyr has worked with the biggest brands in the entertainment world, but the launch of the original Call of Duty: Black Ops for Apple fans is our biggest in 17 years. Treyarch has created a masterpiece and we are thrilled to launch later this year,” said Ted Staloch, Aspyr’s Executive Vice President.
Call of Duty: Black Ops takes players to conflicts across the globe as elite black operations forces fight in the deniable operations and secret wars that occurred under the veil of the Cold War. Featuring an adrenaline-pumping single-player campaign, out-of-this-world Zombies co-operative game mode, and an incredibly deep multiplayer experience, Call of Duty: Black Ops delivers the complete Call of Duty experience with amazing enhanced graphics, streaming texture technology, and superior lighting effects for the most immersive and cinematic action.
- The hallmark intensity of Call of Duty returns with a cinematically intense single-player campaign that takes players deep behind enemy lines as an elite Black Ops soldier engaging in covert warfare, classified operations, and explosive conflicts across the globe.
- ZOMBIES! For the first time on the Mac, fight to survive in one of the most thrilling and critically acclaimed co-op experiences in gaming.
- Expanding on the series’ ultimate multiplayer experience, Call of Duty: Black Ops takes competitive play to new heights. Expect the fast-paced, action-packed combat you love with more features than ever before:
- All new Killstreaks including Napalm Strikes, the remote controlled explosive device (RC Car), and controllable helicopters.
- Customize the look of your soldiers with a variety of face paints, gun camos, and equipment options.
- Jump into Combat Training and hone your tactics against A.I. bots in both Free-For-All and Team Deathmatch game modes.
- First Strike! Escalation! Annihilation! Rezurrection! All four packs of Call of Duty: Black Ops DLC are scheduled to arrive on the Mac later this year. More details to be released soon.
In the meantime, to celebrate this historic announcement, Aspyr is discounting all Call of Duty Mac games, including the critically acclaimed Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare. All games can be had for 50% off the normal price at the Mac App Store, Aspyr’s GameAgent Store, and through participating retailers. The promo will last through July 4. Happy gaming!
GAME in the UK has started taking pre-orders for Black Ops 2 for its release on the 13th of November and doing so will earn you a little bonus…
Check out the picture below of one of their promotional banners teasing “Nuketown 2025″ along with the strapline “Relive the close quarters chaos of this classic fan-favourite map, reimagined in a visionary depection of the “Model home of the future”.
NukeTown was a brilliant map from the original Black Ops and it would be a wecome addition to Black Ops 2 with a complete re-skin.
This free map does however raise questions about how the whole DLC system will work for Black Ops 2… With ELITE being a large part of Call of Duty it is more than likely there there will be content drops like there have been with Modern Warfare 3.
This free map will completely split the community at the release of the game however between those who pre-ordered the game and those who didn’t. Perhaps the NukeTown 2025 map will be released a week later or something similar after the release so that everyone has the chance to get their hands on it.
(Via CharlieIntel) We’ll have to wait and see how the DLC system will work for Black Ops 2 and this free map, will this make your more inclined to pre-order?