In anticipation of the brand new ELITE Drops which will be released today for the Xbox 360 an update has been realesed(1.16) bringing some exciting new features to System Link (LAN) mode, some other fixes and weapon balancing.
The new maps for ELITE Premium members consist of a brand new Spec Ops mission and 3 new Face Off maps, click here for full information.
-Added Competition Mode to System Link (LAN).
- Add telemetry for matchmaking for future improvements.
- NOTE: Matchmaking changes coming after patch with this new data.
- Multiple tweaks including reduced kick to bring it more in line with RSASS
- Dead man’s hand (Deathstreak)
- Reduced explosive radius apx. 25%.
- Blast Shield (Perk)
- Increase damage reduction for Blast Shield in hardcore modes.
Misc Bug Fixes:
-Fix for not all Domination defenses counting towards your “Defends” stat.
-Kill Confirmed – Update the player score before updating the team score.
-Fixed bug where the Blind Eye kill streak is taken from the player on round transition if earned from getting 8 kills.
-Fixed bug where the Blind Eye kill streak is taken from the player if earned within 5 seconds of spawning.